Saturday, February 10, 2007

Some Updated News

Hey everyone...
I know that many of you may have been checking in to see if I have updated my blog and I have sadly disappointed a lot of you, and myself for that matter....I think I have even caught myself a few times checking in to see if my own blog was updated.....DER!!!
Anywho...alot of things have happened, I don't remember all of them, but here are a few I can recall so sit back and enjoy!

* I have been scrapbooking the hell out of my wedding pictures. I have although taken a small break to refuel my creative energies. I will however be back on the "wagon" on the 25th when I meet up with my sis-in-law and her sister and sis-in -law. So until then my dear scrapbook, rest up!
* We restarted training with Zoey. She's so smart, you wouldn't think that is the case by witnessing her act like a crazy, overly happy, kiss you in the mouth at the right time, loopy pup. But, she is ahead of schedule and we are working hard on our weekly homework to get her in tip top shape for her Tuesday night classes.
* Mike and I have put together a "to do list" for the house. For example: looking for bedroom furniture, new window treatments, possible wood floors, tile for the bathroom and the backsplash in kitchen and ....
* PAINTING. I finished the primer tonight for the living room accent wall. I will be finishing it tomorrow morning. It will be a sweet color, it's name is Bonfire. Ummmmm........ We are also going to be repainting the upstairs bathroom and refreshing the yellow in the downstairs bathroom. I'm excited.
* My Great Aunt Helen just turned 90!! You go Helen!!
* Grey's anatomy is an excellent show for those of you who don't already know that. It started a 3 part storyline this week with a cruiseliner that crashed and flipped over a ferryboat in very dense fog. The show is based in Seattle. It is McAwesome! <-----Nerdy, I know!
* Got 2 pair of nice pants at the REI 50% off Clearance sale for a total of 30.00. The pants were normally $56.00 a piece. Very nice, very....nice!!
* I am not surprised about the recent loss of our nations icon, Anna Nicole.....yeah, right! But I am very sad for her little girl who has no idea who her daddy is. Now that's sad. My thought is, if that little girl is worth as much as they say ( 454 million--which I think is still pending anyway) I think all of our guy friends should come out and atleast give it a shot to say they could be the daddy too! Who knows.....it could happen, just like the powerball.
* I'm excited for the Grammy's...I have no idea why. I'm not routing for anyone in particular, but I always like to watch for the fashion and stupid things people say in their acceptance speeches. ( famous presenter line: " Do you like my body?" RIP Anna)

Aimee Out!!
Gotta watch SNL

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Post some pictures of your paint job. (or just invite us over :)
I want to see it.

Have fun with all of your scrapbooking...I'm jealous. I'll never catch up. :(

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

I miss hanging out with you two.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home