Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's about time.......

So I have decided to update my blog, once I figured out my user name and password that is, because it's be FOREVER since I posted.

So let's see....mmmm.....where to begin....
I'm sure all of my devoted readers (HA!) get informed on Mikey's blog with what's up with our lives here.
But I will fill you on the small details he may have missed....being a guy and all, they are bound to do that from time to time.

*With baby, everything is still going very well and I feel pretty good. I am starting my 6th month now. That went fast, huh?? We had an appointment last week and everything is on schedule and measuring out right where it should.
*I have to say that I am proud of myself and have to pat my own back for not eating for two, literally. That's a bunch of crap anyways, and I think way too many women take that seriously and then hate the end results. Now don't get me wrong, I splurge just like the rest of them, but not in mass quantities.
*OK, so enough about me. I swear, baby is going to be either a karate kid, a kung fu master or an interior designer/remodel person. Holy cow!! She really gets crazy in there.
*The nursery is coming along, slowly. We should be getting our crib bedding set this thursday and I can't wait!! Then it will be painting, again.
*We went on a tour Monday night of the birth place at the hospital. It makes things less scary when you've seen them and can say, "oh, that's where it will happen, that's where we go, that's what we do, blah blah blah" So check that off the list.
*I finally broke down yesterday and went to the maternity store to buy some jeans. So far I have been in my regular pants/shirts, but I'm starting to show and need a little more room.

*OK, speaking of painting, again. We just got done, a few weeks ago, with updating our bedroom.
*We purchased a KING size bed....Ah YEAH!!! It's amazing! I highly recommend them. We also painted too. Bye, bye red wall, it's been fun. Now we have toned things down a bit by staying in the brown family, and it looks really good.
*We also got a new, funky patterned chair/ottoman for the living room. It really opens the space a lot. We have found a new home for the love seat and recliner. They were just too big for our smaller living room.
*Hopefully Mikey will be starting soon on the granite counter tops and my new kitchen sink (once we pick one out)...I can't wait for that either.

All for now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home