Sunday, February 18, 2007

Another Room....

Well, I have been on the painting bandwagon now for the past two weekends. I have successfully painted yet another room. The small bathroom said goodbye to the sun & moon wall paper border and hello to a fresh coat of vibrant yellow. It is " knock your socks off" yellow. It's perty!! Through out the day I would emerge from the bathroom for a diet mt. dew break and everything around me looked so dull. Then my eyes would adjust and everything was ok.
Anywho, next up for painting is the upstairs bathroom. We haven't decided on a color yet. It's between doing an accent wall (maybe the wall with our vanity/toliet/over the john) of a soft, natural green and painting the other walls with a neutral tan or doing green all through out.
Stay tuned........

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM , Blogger Corey said...

'Tis the season for home renovations! Man, you guys are on a roll.

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

YEAH!! I want to see...I want to see!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home