Sunday, January 27, 2008

RIP: The CD 1982-2007

"Once praised for its clear, crisp audio quality but panned for its susceptibility to scratches and smudges, the compact disc passed away in 2007 after a quick but painful illness. It was 25 years old."

Isn't this crazy? You can find the whole story at www.startribune.com
I didn't think that they came out in the early 80's. Who knew?
I remember getting my first cds when I was in 7-8th grade (1991-1992ish).
Toni Braxton, Grease Soundtrack and Selena. Top that!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Nice!

My first...The Forest Gump Soundtrack.

 
At 4:50 AM , Blogger MikeyB said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:52 AM , Blogger MikeyB said...

Kris Kross was my first CD.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home