Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's been too long......

......since I've posted!

Well, a lot has changed since I was last on.
We had our baby girl Heidi.
Man, is she the center of our universe right now. Everything we do revolves around this little bitty person.
We just love her to death!
She is getting bigger and stronger. (she'll be driving the car pretty soon since she's already supporting her head really well. And boy does she have strong legs and one hell of a grip.)

Maternity leave is going well. It's weird not working or having a fixed schedule. Some days, well most days, I have no idea what day it is. I have so many Ellen episodes to catch up on since around that time in the morning is either nursing, pooping, or napping together time.
I'm gonna dread my first full day back. Until then, I am going to enjoy every minute, even in the wee early hours of the morning with her!

The animals are doing well.....they would probably tell you differently though!!
I often wonder what is going through their minds. Something like this.... "who the hell invited her?" "what's with all the damn screaming?" " where's my food already?" " can we go for a walk, ALONE?" " I just wanna lick her sooooo bad"

As most of you already know, Heidi has her own blog. Please check in from time to time for there will be plenty of updates with stories and pictures. Daddy is quite comical with the stories and often makes me laugh my ass off. Gotta love poop stories, or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home