Monday, April 30, 2007

Sunday

Hey ohhhhh!!

Sunday was beautiful!! I got up early, walked the dog in the ghetto that is our neighborhood, or at least what it's turning into. Garbage areas are being destroyed, back windshields are being smashed, electrical boxes are losing their fronts and are being thrown in the middle of the road. Did I mention the homeys that are walking the paths with their pants that are obviously being held up by, no not a belt, but their wienies!!
Any who....
Then I went to Pahls market to get some flowers. Yeah, I love spring!
I got home and started planting.... 1 hour later.... I AM FRIED!! I, of course, being of Norwegian/German blood, am as white as Mel...I mean white as a ghost....fried my shoulders. Do I learn? Sure, after it hurts to lay in bed because it leaves wrinkle marks in my freshly scorched shoulder skin. I am a dumb ass, but the flowers look awesome.
Then my ma came over and we went to Menards and Pahls again.
Mike was on call for work and couldn't leave the house and computer in case something wrong happened at the stores....sucky!
Then Mel and Corey came over for a BBQ dinner. Mmmm Mmmm turkey burgers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home