Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ruby Vroom (that's the official name now)

Yes! We finally got me (us) some new wheels!!
It's a 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT Sport.
We got it Tues July 10th. We drove it off the lot with 10 miles on it. That's crazy! I can offically say that was the first time doing that for me.
It smells wonderful and has that same red on the inside as out. (center console and the seats)
We'll wait to see what the letters are on the license plates before we give it a name.
We really like it and it proved to us that it was a good buy over the long trip to Bemidji last weekend.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

WAY TO GO! I Love the color!!

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Captain Random said...

Looks like a GREAT car! Congrats! Now if only I could break down and buy one. Oh well, I'll just drive the US Marshall car (Lumina) for a while longer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home